1. If you have tried to watch the Olympics on WCYB today, you noticed that nearly every time a commercial break happens, there is a glamorous Ballad Health commercial singing Ballad's praises.
2. Notice when Ballad released its "Statement" to the press. It was late Friday afternoon. This is commonly known as the time for a weekend dump. In other words, large corporations, or savvy media folks know to dump bad news to the press on Friday afternoons, hoping it will be forgotten by Monday morning.
3. When Ballad finally released a statement to the press it called the nurse who stepped up a hero. In other words, tell the public bad news followed by good news to control the story.
You need a lawyer right away.
1. They are required to do so, because this is a reportable adverse event.
2. To start the statute of limitations clock for everyone who could possibly have a case against them. As soon as they sent the letters, and then submitted a statement to the press, everyone's statute of limitations clock started ticking.
As soon as possible.
This is a medical malpractice case. The time limitations on Medical malpractice cases in Tennessee are very different than other areas of the law.
You REALLY NEED a lawyer who does medical malpractice work. Medical malpractice is one of the most difficult areas of law in Tennessee. Tons of malpractice cases are dismissed each year because of lawyer mistakes.
Only a local lawyer will know how our community views Ballad. Only a local lawyer will refuse to be intimidated by big bad Ballad. Only local lawyer who has beaten Ballad in the past will know how to beat them again.
First we have to praise the Lord that you weren't infected. However, the fear, anxiety and emotional distress of knowing that you could have been infected are enough to rise to damages.
There is a bigger picture here. Ballad isn't spending tons of money to reshape the message for no reason.
BALLAD IS RESPONSIBLE HERE.
They had a responsibility to supervise and monitor the traveling nurse or any other nurse for that matter. There must be procedures in place to make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again.
I don't charge you anything up front or anything as the case goes forward. The only way I am paid is at the end, if we win.
In other words, you can't afford not to hire an attorney.
2100 Reservoir Road, Kingsport, Tennessee 37660, United States
08:30 am – 05:30 pm
Copyright © 2019 Robert Bates & Associates - All Rights Reserved.
Robert Bates is a personal injury attorney & a highly successful trial Lawyer. He Represents folks injured as a result of car, truck, motorcycle wrecks, slip and falls and malpractice. The information on this website is for the purposes of attorney advertising and for general information only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Text me anytime for free at 423-765-1215